Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Barter system?

Would it be possible to revert back to the barter system? With all the problems that we seem to be having in this country with money, there has to be something that can be done. I like the idea of growing some corn and trading it for milk. Can't that work? I have come to the point that I hate money but you know I can't live without it. I don't have enough to pay my bills, yet I work my butt of and never get to see my babies. I'm living off of ramen and spaghettii and can't get food stamps because the government says we make too much money. Too much money for who?? Yeah, the guy living in the box down the street, would love to have my paycheck but it's not enough to support a family of 4. I would love to have health insurance but for my nice little family of 4 it would cost me about $500 a month. Government again says I make too much for them to cover me. Where am I getting all this money? Am I supposed to only pay for food and insurance and not have a home (which is not beyond my means) or am I just supposed to eat unhealthy because I can't afford the good stuff and then get sick and not be able to go to the doctor because I make too much money. But hey, I have a house! A decent 3 bedroom house that I can die in because I'm sick and unhealthy! Really? Oh! Wait! The president said I was going to get an extra check in the mail just for paying my taxes. Woohoo! There's a decent meal for a week and a couple bills. Guess what......it's gone now and I am back to working my ass off. Hey Mr. President, how bout you cut the employers taxes so that the boss can give me a raise or health insurance!?!?! And if he keeps the profit for himself THEN charge more in taxes. Please, cna someone do something? Ha! I'm considered middle class because of my income and my house. Didn't middle class used to have decent stuff? Food, TV's, cars, etc? Hmmmmm, I have a better nomination for president in 2012- Trace Adkins. Good Ole Boy. Down to earth. You're everyday Joe. With ALOT of brain in the head instead of rocks! Ok, just felt like getting that one off my chest.
TRACE ADKINS FOR PRESIDENT 2012

2 comments:

  1. Ok I will vote for Trace but OMG I have nothing to barter....I would have to be an endentured servant!! Yikes! Well, I feel ya girl and I would love to see something change, and yet knowing this world we live in the only thing that will change is I will be deeper in debt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i would love the barter system i love to make stuff it would work out great!!!.. TRACE FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete